Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do you have keratosis pilaris?

such a weird thing here all my life I thought I just had dry skin on the back of my arms now I notice it on so many people, thinking I wonder if they know they have it, just happened to be searching and found it one day on the net, how do you cope with it, it can get really bad some days and practically disapear other days, I've used eucerin lotion, exfoliants, what else are my options besides perscribed and very expensive products online, oh yeah and tanning seems to help as well can i get some/any input?

Do you have keratosis pilaris?
I have it and it's always bothered me knowing that I have it. Both of my parents have it a little bit on their arms. The only way it's gone away was when I was tanning. I've done that twice. I would prefer not to tan. I've tried creams etc and nothing else works. It's a genetic follicular disorder. I hope my kids don't get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment