Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have Keratosis Pilaris on my legs for the past 2 years. How can I treat this?

Do you mean keratosis follicularis, also called Darier's Disease? Pilar means hair, so I assume this is similiar, if not the same thing altogether. Characterized by black or brown, crusted, wartlike patches that can spread rapidly? Treatment usually includes large doses of topical or oral retinoids and oral or topical corticosteroids. Other forms of keratosis include actinic keratosis, keratosis senilis, and seborrheic keratosis.

I have Keratosis Pilaris on my legs for the past 2 years. How can I treat this?
See doctor immediately. don't delay. Nowadays wonderful treatments are there. Problem will definitely be cured well within six months.If you are allergic to alopathy then try homeopathy.
Reply:I have the same problem, using aloe vera is good


No comments:

Post a Comment