Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have Keratosis Pelaris ...?

Well I'm 90 % sure I have it.. I'm finding it difficult cause my GP won't refer me to a dermatologist and his treatments do not work.. He thinks what I have is acne... which I don't think is the same as Keratosis Pelaris





I'm only 15 and I'm female so its irritating to have it so young. Does anyone know of any treatments that may work? Cause I give up on relying on other people to help me, I guess I have todo my own research.

I have Keratosis Pelaris ...?
Keratosis pilaris is a disorder of keratinization in which horny plugs fill the openings of hair follicles.


Please see the web pages for more details and images on Keratosis pilaris
Reply:Its actually a hormonal conditions. Do your hormone panel with your dr and free t3 free t4 and TSH.


No comments:

Post a Comment