Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keratosis Pilaris?

I'm 14 and I was wondering about something on my skin.





I have these brown spots on my face and arm, I went to a lot of dermatologists but most of them didn't know. However they said it might have to do something about sunburning to much. That is probably the cause because I play tennis a lot


everyday.





Another thing I have is on my arms and thais. My arm is all rough and stuff. Lots of bumps, large ones too. However when it gets to my upper arms, its smaller. One of my dermatologists said it's a thing called keratosis pilaris, but I don't remember anything much about it.





Anyone know anything about this?

Keratosis Pilaris?
Yes,





I suffered on my legs - and it really bothered me. After many doctors said it was nothing I took matters in to my own hands.


Get a lufa - and use a pure and hydrating soap/oil %26lt;not baby oil or mineral oil based things%26gt; and scrub every day in the shower. I also found a sea salt scrub that has helped a lot.


I read about a medicine for it but ask your MD - the things on your face sounds like sun spots - use a good SPF - and wear a hat if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment