Thursday, May 7, 2009

Treatment for keratosis pilaris??

Does anyone know any good lotions, scrubs, treatments for keratosis pilaris? I've got lots of it on my arms and it's really embarrassing!!

Treatment for keratosis pilaris??
o yes, finnally someone going through what i go through it sucks dont it cause peole always either think im cold or i have acne on my arm.lol. well there are creams but they are expensive and not worth it. there is no found cure for this but creams treat it. but....so does this tanning cream ittried this summer. it was meant for me to tan but afetr using it for the first time i noticed my kp went away and my skin was really nice smooth and healthy looking so thats wut i use its called....Jergens Natrural Glow Daily Mosisturizer...its lk 5 dollars and it works just as well as all the creams madde for kp.
Reply:Retin-A, but it's expensive and can hurt. Insurance gives you a hard time about covering it.





Tanning, which of course exposes you to UV rays, and the benefit stops once you stop tanning.





I don't know how old you are...age is a huge factor in it, as many sufferers do eventually grow out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment