Monday, November 16, 2009

Can the use of aminolevulinic acid HCL for the use of keratosis on your scalp cause blood clots?

I had a procedure called Levulan Kerastick by my dermatologist for the removal of keratosis on my scalp. The ointment is aminolevulinic acid HCL. 2 days later I had a small stroke. All the doctors including my dermatologist and cardiologist have said this procedure was not a result of the Levulan Kerastick and aminolevulinic acid HCL. They said it is a co-incidence that this has happened. I still have some doubts and am wondering if anyone has had problems with this procedure. Thank you.

Can the use of aminolevulinic acid HCL for the use of keratosis on your scalp cause blood clots?
gail_92625 It's your news?


http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra...


No comments:

Post a Comment