Monday, November 16, 2009

Does Any1 Have Keratosis Pilaris????

Found out that the rash on my arms and legs is Keratosis Pilaris. Does any1 here have it too?? i have looked at loads of websites to read up on it, but want to know if any1 here has a way of getting rid of theirs? or at least making the rash slightly less noticable??


Thanx x

Does Any1 Have Keratosis Pilaris????
I've had it as long as I can remember on my arms. I have tried all kinds of lotions, even expensive prescriptive lotions and nothing worked. Then about 3 years ago I put on Coppertone Endless Summer Gradual Tan Lotion and I swear to you, you almost can't see anything! My arms have never been so smooth (and tanned). I don't know what's in there that calms it down.


You can also try: AmLactin lotion (at drugstores), see if that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment