Monday, November 16, 2009

What is a tried and true method for eliminating the redness caused by Keratosis Pilaris?

I'm currently using other products that have reduced the roughness, and I am able to achieve smooth skin on some days, however, I am unable to achieve my normal skin tone. What can I do for the itching part of it, and the irritation that Keratosis Pilaris causes?

What is a tried and true method for eliminating the redness caused by Keratosis Pilaris?
There is not much that can be done to reduce the redness permantely. However, Pulse dye laser treatment: may reduce the redness temporarily.





These treatment have become more advanced within the past 40 years in the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions, and the removal of tattoos, scars and wrinkles. You should ask your Dermatologist for information on pricing.





Hope this answers your question!


No comments:

Post a Comment