Monday, November 16, 2009

What's a good overall way or product to get rid of keratosis pilaris especially on my forehead?

I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and legs but i also have it on my forehead.

What's a good overall way or product to get rid of keratosis pilaris especially on my forehead?
I went to my dermatologist a couple of years ago about these red spots all over the back of my arms...he said it was keratosis pilaris. I begged him to prescribe me something to treat it but unfortunately, nothing, even steriod creams won't touch it. He said it's something that usually develops in adolescence (though I was about 21 when it developed) and stated that only time will cure it. He did suggest using a lotion called Aqua-Glycolic. I work in a pharmacy and we are able to special order it (doesn't require a prescription). I think that this will work for your forehead. I haven't been using the lotion because it's too hard to remember to apply it everyday, but it might help for you. Glad to know there is someone else that has these annoying little red bumps! Good luck.
Reply:what is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment