Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you think this might be Keratosis Pilaris?

All of my life I have had red, rough patches on my cheeks.. toward my jawline. Sometimes the patches are smoother than at other times.. but they never feel like normal skin like on the rest of my face. I've learned to deal with it.. but it is really annoying because my cheeks are always bright red, especially on the right side of my face. I don't think it is Rosacea. Maybe Keratosis Pilaris? Does what I describe sound like this condition? Is there any remedies?

Do you think this might be Keratosis Pilaris?
From what you are describing it sounds like Rosacea. But if you don't think so, check out this website:





http://www.helpforkp.com/





I have it on my upper arms and tops of my thighs. It randomly showed up after my pregnancy. There are creams you can get from a dermatologist that can work well.
Reply:It could be either or both -


I would use just really pure and natural products and naturally exfoliate the area twice a week -


Booths or Berts Bee or Arbonne all make really solid, pure and natural things -


Try following with a toner, and a solid cream with pure vitamins in them -


Don't hesitate to bring it to your MD's attention the next time you happen to be there either.


No comments:

Post a Comment