Friday, November 20, 2009

Keratosis Pilaris, "chicken-skin", red bumps.?

I've done my research and I know what those red bumps on the back of your arms and thighs are. I read that it has no cure and the only thing you can do is use lotion to help. If you have this skin condition, what are some GOOD products to use that I might find at Wal-Mart?

Keratosis Pilaris, "chicken-skin", red bumps.?
You won't find it at Walmart but the BEST LOTION EVER is called KP Duty. You get it at Sephora or Ulta. I use it religiously and haven't had bumps in over a year. I think the smaller tube which has lasted me over a year cost $18 but well worth it, I promise!
Reply:Exfoliation helps a LOT. I scrub 2-3 time a week, never comes back.


If you use a lotion, it must have an acid in it, such as alpha hydroxy acid, at a fairly high level.


They can be expensive, but yes, they do work.


Buy a good loofa or pumice or bath brush instead. Cheaper in the long run.


No comments:

Post a Comment