Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know the best way to treat Keratosis Pilaris (KP)?

I have Keratosis pilaris (KP) and I want to know if anyone found the best treatment for this. I hate my upper arm and upper thigh rough bumpy skin and putting lotion is not good enough for me. If anyone has a natural remedy (or any particular lotion or cream) it works please share it with me!

Does anyone know the best way to treat Keratosis Pilaris (KP)?
I went to the doctor and she prescribed me some Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream- which is a Rx only steroid cream. She also told me to buy Ammonium Lactate Cream, or Lac Hydren cream and I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I've seen a major difference already.
Reply:I use salex cream but it is only available by Rx

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment