Friday, November 20, 2009

Keratosis Pilaris?

Hey, Am Alicia and am 18 years old. I have a skin condition called KP and its really making me suffer. It has been there since i was young and doesnt seem like its gonna go away. Could anyone please tell me wat I can do? Am desperate. Wat can i buy or do that will make it disapear? please be aware that I am in the U.K so any products you recommend should be available here. please help me and only recomment wat has worked before and not something you have researched. Thank you for all your help.

Keratosis Pilaris?
I use soap with salycilic acid in it, and that seems to help. In the summer that's generally all I need. In the winter I also exfoliate more often than usual, and use an extra heavy moisturizer. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment