Monday, November 16, 2009

What's the best way to cover Keratosis Pilaris for a few hours?

I have severe Keratosis Pilaris on my legs and it sucks that I cannot wear skirts, shorts, swim suits or anything short. Its been here for almost 2 years now and I don't know what to do.





I was wondering if anyone knows how I could cover it for a couple hours or something. I wanna wear a nice skirt and sit by the lake :(...

What's the best way to cover Keratosis Pilaris for a few hours?
You might try tanning once or twice a week, this has proved to be very effective. The use of tea tree oil and Lubriderm at night has also proved of benefit. When washing in the evening, try sulphur soap with a body scrubber. Clearasil vanishing cream and Lubriderm again in the morning. This should give you a continuing improvement.


I add a link which discuses the condition.





http://www.aocd.org/skin


/dermatologic_diseases/


keratosis_pilaris.html








Hope this helps


Matador 89


No comments:

Post a Comment