Monday, November 16, 2009

Suggestions on how to treat Keratosis Pilaris?

Hey, if anyone else has Keratosis Pilaris, maybe you could give me some advice. I have KP on my arms, thighs, shoulders, etc. It wouldn't bother me as much if there wasn't so much scarring; but I have been scratching the affected areas for quite a while, and now there are scabs/scarring to go along with the KP. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to treat KP fast, like any good exfoliants or creams? Or can anyone relate to this situation?

Suggestions on how to treat Keratosis Pilaris?
kp is hereditary. Half the people in my family have it. If it is KP there should be others in your family that have it . I used Retin-a used to treat acne, when i was a teenager. and a good moisturizer containing aloe, shea butter, and/or vitamin e is best.


By the time I was 20 it had cleared up a lot, My diet was also a lot better by then as well.





I have no problem now... some people keep it ,mine went away.. good luck
Reply:try to look for an alexandrite laser..ask the laser dermatologist for the particular procedure but this laser is mainly for hair removal.KP as far as I know looks like a hair follicle that didnt come out right?

peacock plant

No comments:

Post a Comment